Jennifer-White

Jennifer White started performing in porn with Vivid in the year 2009. In January 2009 she recorded her first sexually explicit scenes for Brand New Faces, a porn movie. Jennifer White confessed that her initial experience in adult films was a bit nerve-racking. She revealed this during an October 2015. Adult DVD Talk Interview. Vivid Brand New Faces was my first time shooting. Alex Gonz. The conversation was with Alex Gonz. Since I was unable to talk, it made me more nervous. The blowjob doesn't work with a mouth that isn't cotton. It's safe to say that I don't smoke prior to scenes anymore. Jennifer White decided on her porn stage name because of her admiration for Disney the princess Snow White. Also, she chose this name to be a resemblance to a little girl in the local area. Jennifer White describes it. I definitely wanted my name to sound like an actual person since I'm like the girl next door. Or as I like to call it, the whore next door. My name is a result of certain of my classmates said that every girl was similar to Jennifer. As a child, my most favorite Disney Princess was Snow White. When I was a child people would tell me that I looked like Snow White.

Jennifer-White Jennifer-White Jennifer-White Jennifer-White Jennifer-White Jennifer-White

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teri Hatcher measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size

Holland Roden measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size

Emily Procter measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size